Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in a global, culturally diverse and technologically advanced world. The degree includes a general education foundation that provides an understanding of broad social and economic issues. The general business core ensures graduates understand the functional areas of business such as accounting, finance, information systems, management and marketing.
The BBA with a major in real estate provides students with an understanding of market analysis, site selection, investment analysis, economics relating to land use, and professional services that support real estate transactions. The program prepares both traditional and nontraditional students for entry-level positions in private, public and not-for-profit real estate organizations.
» Information on how to apply
Requirements for Real Estate Portion of BBA
(21 semester hours total)
» Visit the Undergraduate Catalog for a complete list of program and course requirements for all undergraduate programs.
- RE 3010: Real Estate Principles
- RE 4050: Real Estate Development
- RE 4150: Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Banking
- RE 4160: Real Estate Investment Analysis
(Choose three from the following list)
- RE 4100: Real Estate Valuation
- RE 4410: Income Property Valuation
- RE 4700: Real Estate Analysis
- RE 4800: Applied Real Estate Market Analysis
- RE 4810: Management of Real Estate Assets
- RE 4950 Urban Development Regulations